Friday, October 15, 2021
Join Generation Progress, The Center for Law and Social Policy (CLASP), A New Deal for Youth, Next Gen America, Un-PAC, Democracy Matters, Declaration for American Democracy (DFAD), and Climate Action Campaign for a virtual event on Friday, October 15th at 12pm ET to learn more about how passing pro-voter legislation will help us tackle climate change.
To see progress on the urgent issues that our generations care about, like the climate crisis, we need a democracy that represents us all. Congress can help us get there by passing critical bills like the Freedom to Vote Act and John Lewis Voting Rights Act, which would protect voters from discrimination and voter suppression.
At this virtual event, our featured panelists will explore how voting rights, democracy reform, and ambitious climate investments are connected—and how we all can take action.
- Kristi Johnston, press secretary, Next Gen America,
- Kiara Rutherford, director of partner engagement, Climate Action Campaign
- Cecilia “Ceci” Bernard, organizer, DFAD
- Hayley Jones, organizer, Un-PAC
- Aniya Butler, changemaker, New Deal for Youth, youth activist with Youth vs Apocalypse
- Brenda Perez, changemaker, New Deal for Youth,
- Eric Forteza, student organizer, Democracy Matters and Un-PAC
RSVP for the event using this link. To learn more or to speak with an expert, please contact email@example.com.