National Conference 2013
Coming to the #MakeProgress National Conference? Here’s the information you need to be at the right place, at the right time!
- Location: JW Marriott in Washington, D.C., 1331 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC [MAP] (Note: Please go to the JW Marriott, not the Washington Marriott at Metro Center)
- Arrival: Registration and breakfast begin at 8 AM. Please arrive no later than 8:30 AM so you have time to register. The conference program will begin promptly at 9 AM.
- Closest Metro stops:
- Red Line Metro – Metro Center
- Blue and Orange Line Metro — McPherson Square or Federal Triangle
- Dress: Casual – but remember it may be cool inside the hotel.
- Hydration: Bring a reusable water bottle to stay hydrated all day.
- Food: Breakfast and lunch will be provided!
- Schedule: Prepare for an action packed day starting promptly at 9 AM and closing at 6:30 PM. You never know who will be on stage, and you won’t want to miss anyone! Plus, there’s a post-conference party you won’t want to miss!
Shucks, you're too late. Although this event has already occurred, you can sign up here to find out about similar events in the future.