Coming to the #MakeProgress National Conference? Here’s the information you need to be at the right place, at the right time!
- Location: JW Marriott in Washington, D.C., 1331 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC [MAP] (Note: Please go to the JW Marriott, not the Washington Marriott at Metro Center)
- Arrival: Registration and breakfast begin at 8 AM. Please arrive no later than 8:30 AM so you have time to register. The conference program will begin promptly at 9 AM.
- Closest Metro stops:
- Red Line Metro – Metro Center
- Blue and Orange Line Metro — McPherson Square or Federal Triangle
- Dress: Casual – but remember it may be cool inside the hotel.
- Hydration: Bring a reusable water bottle to stay hydrated all day.
- Food: Breakfast and lunch will be provided!
- Schedule: Prepare for an action packed day starting promptly at 9 AM and closing at 6:30 PM. You never know who will be on stage, and you won’t want to miss anyone! Plus, there’s a post-conference party you won’t want to miss!