There are three ways to get involved in the Voices Network: as a reporter, a publication, or a spokesperson.
Want to write for us?
- We hire reporters on a 12-month basis each spring. The application period is currently CLOSED. Please check back later for an updated application.
- We publish stories from freelance writers on a case-by-case basis. If you have an idea for a story, please send a 200-word pitch to Hannah Finnie at email@example.com.
Interested in applying on behalf of your campus publication?
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Please email Chelsea Coatney at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in submitting your publication for entrance into the Voices Network.
Want to speak out now?
Share your story with us — we’ll be in contact with you about press requests and other speaking engagements. We’re currently looking for spokespeople willing to share their experiences with these topics:
- Gun Violence and the Criminal Justice System. Have you been involved in a shooting? Has your family been impacted by a shooting death? Your story can help us identify new opportunities for action around gun violence prevention and help us show our partners which issues are most prevalent to young people.
- The Impact of the Supreme Court. From decisions on immigration to marriage equality to health care, the Supreme Court holds significant influence over all of our lives. Tell us how the Supreme Court influences your life, and why it matters to you.
- Student Debt Repayment. Have you had trouble with your student loan repayment plan? Does it seem like your plan has dropped you unexpectedly? Help us make income-driven repayment plans easier to understand for everyone.